Wheelchair Zippie Zone [190Fs38]
- Technical Information
- Options and Accessories
- ✓ MASS Range
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
Designed for the unique needs of kids, the Zone offers numerous growth options and provides the greatest wheel access for independent mobility.
One thing we're certain of is that kids will grow! That's why the Zone kids wheelchair features 3\" of depth growth built right into the frame. An extra 2\" of growth is built into the sling upholstery. To expand frame width, simply replace a few parts, instead of the whole wheelchair frame.
Design Fit for Kids
With independence comes confidence. Every inch of the Zone was designed to give kids the best possible wheel access for efficient propulsion. With features such as the inset backrest, flip-up, angle adjustable footrest, and hub lock located on the seat rail, kids are able to independently access the wheels, transfer in and out of the wheelchair, and access the wheel locks without interference during propulsion.
Ultra Lightweight Aerospace Aluminum
When it comes to pediatric mobility, every pound holds more weight. That's why we used 7000 series aerospace aluminum to make the Zone's feather light frame. Combining this material, our ShapeLoc Technology heat-treating process, and ovalized tubing increases strength, allows for thinner tube walls, and decreases overall weight to create a wheelchair that is lighter, just as strong, and more budget-friendly than titanium.
We want the Zone wheelchair to be an expression of your child's unique personality. Aside from its super stylish frame, the Zone also has bright options including Zebra and Glow in the Dark frame colors, colored caster forks and axle plates, Spinergy wheels, and colorful spoke guards.
- Frame Style - Rigid
- Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable) - 14 lbs.
- Frame Material - 7000 Series Aluminum
- Tilt Capability - N/A
FRAME AND FEATURE MEASUREMENTS
- Overall Chair Width 15\" to 30\"
- Seat Widths 8\" to 16\"
- Seat Depths 8\" to 18\"
- Frame Angle 80°
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height 14\" to 19\"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height 13\" to 19\"
- Back Height Adjustable: 6\" to 8\" through 15\" to 18\"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range -27° to 8°
- Seat Angle Adjustment N/A
- Camber 0°, 3°, 6°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment 2.5\"
- Tilt Range N/A
- Special Packages Z Performance Package:
- Single Sided Fork, Ultra Lightweight Wheels, Clear Zippie Spoke Guards, Compact Wheel Locks
- Tilt Release Options N/A
- Frame Inset 0\" or 1\"
- Caster Wheels
- 3\" Micro
- 4\" Low Profile Polyurethane
- 4\" Micro Lighted
- 4\" x 1.5\" Aluminum Soft Roll
- 5\" Low Profile Polyurethane
- 5\" Micro lighted
- 5\" x 1.5\" Semi-Pneumatic
- 5\" Soft Roll (Grey)
- 5\" x 1.5\" Aluminum Soft Roll
- 6\" Polyurethane
- 6\" x 1.5\" Semi Pneumatic
- Caster Options
- Multiple Position Fork, Multiple Position Single Sided Fork, Frog Legs Suspension Fork
- Hangers N/A
- Aluminum Tubular
- Aluminum Tubular w/ Snap-on Cover
- Aluminum Platform
- Angle Adjustable Flip Back
- Footplate Options
- Adaptive Platform Spacers (2\", 4\", 6\")
- High Mount Extension Tubes
- Leg Strap
- Gel Hanger Cover
- Neoprene Impact Guards
- Wear Pads
- Axle Quick Release Steel
- Axle Plate Adjustable
- Rear Wheel Type
- 18\" Spoke
- 20\" Mag
- 22\" Mag
- 24\" Mag
- 20\" Lite Spoke
- 22\" Lite Spoke
- 24\" Lite Spoke
- 22\" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel 2.0
- 24\" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel 2.0
- 24\" Spinergy SPOX Black Spokes
- 22\" Spinergy LX Black Spokes
- 24\" Spinergy LX Black Spokes
- Rear Wheel Tire
- Full Poly
- High Pressure Clincher
- Kik Mako Black
- Knobby V-TRAK by Kenda
- Pneumatic with Airless Insert
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution
- Schwalbe Speed
- Low Poly
- Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated, Natural Fit - Standard Grip, Natural Fit - Super Grip, Natural Fit LT - Standard Grip, Natural Fit LT - Super Grip, Spinergy Flex Rim
- Hub Lock Seat Frame Mounted
- Backrest Type Folding Lock-Down Angle Adjustable
- Back Post Options
- Integral, Fold Down, Telescoping, Telescoping Tall
- Backrest Options Rear Backrest Extension (4\")
- Back Upholstery
- Standard, Tension Adjustable Ballistic Nylon
- Armrests Padded
- Swing-Away, T-Post, Single-Post Height Adjustable
- Arm Pads
- Classic, Contour
- Wheel Locks
- High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Compact, 6\" Extension Handle Option
- Ultra Seat Sling, JAY Cushion
- Anti-Tips Rear
- Side Guards
- Plastic Standard, Plastic Low, Aluminum Folding, Aluminum w/ Fender & Hub Lock
- Side Guard Options Frame color match for Aluminum
- Head Support Options Visit JAY Seating & Positioning Page for Options
- Positioning Accessories
- 1\" Dual Pull Side Squeeze Padded Positioning Belt
- 2\" Aircraft Style Positioning Belt
- 2\" Aircraft Style Padded Positioning Belt
- 1.5\" Auto Style Positioning Belt with Clamps
- 1\" Comfort Fit Positioning Belt
- Utility Backpack, Seat Pouch, Crutch Holder, Tool Kit, Black Spoke Guard
- Clear Spoke Guard, Upper Extremity Support Tray (XS, S, M, L)
- Frame Color Options
- Aztec Gold, Bead Blast, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Mossy Oak, Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Anodized Color Options
- Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Purple, Red, Ti Grey
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.