Wheelchair Quickie Sr45 18X18 [Sr45-18]
The Wheelchair Quickie Sr45 18X18 [Sr45-18] features 45 degrees of patented and proven rotation-in-space technology, a durable base and a streamlined targeted offering of key clinical options. Pre-configured for ease of ordering.
Proven Rotation-In-Space Technology
When Intelligent Rotation In Space (IRIS) technology first appeared, it revolutionized the concept of a tilt wheelchair. The technology eliminated long wheel-bases and a complex mechanical tilt mechanism by rotating the seat frame around the user's centre-of-gravity. Rotation-in-space, including the SR45, are easy to maneuver and operate.
Smart Option Mix
- SR45 comes standard with:
- Non folding back canes
- Height adjustable back with adjustable stroller handles
- Foot tilt
- Transit tie downs
- Dual post height adjustable flip back with full length arm pads
- 70` Swing in/ out hangers, solid seat pan and rear anti tips
- Composite foot plates
- Seat Width: 14- 20\" (36 - 51 cm )
- Seat Depth: 14- 22\" (36 - 56 cm)
- Front seat height: 14- 20.5\" (36 - 52 cm)
- Rear seat height: 14- 20.5\" (36 - 52 cm)
- Back height: 15 - 21\" (38 - 53.5 cm) or 18 - 24\" (45.5 - 61 cm)
- Seat Angle: 0º - 45º
- Max. User Weight: 136 kg
- Product Weight: 18 kg
- Upholstery Colours: black
- Frame Colours: black
This item is in the DVA approved range!
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is in the MASS approved range!
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.