Wheelchair Ottobock Zenit R [480F160=1_Aa04_C]
The Zenit R: stable, flexible, efficient
Thanks to the use of select materials and components optimised for low weight, our new high-end product in the rigid frame segment offers especially efficient force transmission. A wheelchair for active users with a sporty driving style who value a good design. The Zenit R is available in aluminium and carbon and in a permanently welded CLT version.
- Stylish, configurable high-end rigid frame wheelchair
- Made of high-quality materials optimised for low weight
- Excellent stability and ease of operation
- Flexibly adjustable or permanently welded according to customer preferences
- Optional style package with coloured drive wheel rims and caster forks in the colours sparkle light orange, marine blue, candy red and sparkle granny-smith
Zenit R CLT
Thanks to permanently welded components, the CLT version features a low weight and high stability, maximising the efficiency of force transmission and dynamics while driving.
Permanently welded components:
- Back support
- Drive wheel adapter (centre of gravity adjustment by ±12 mm possible)
- Brake connection
- Caster wheel connection
- Lower leg length (optionally adjustable)
- Side panel mountings
Zenit R aluminium/carbon
Numerous adjustment possibilities make the Zenit R extremely flexible and permit an individual fitting. Its optimised rigid frame characteristics provide a new quality of mobility.
- Centre of gravity adjustment down to the millimetre
- Adjustable seat height and lower leg length
- Adjustable back support angle
- Smooth, patented caster wheel attachment
- Folding back support with adjustable back upholstery and folding push handles
The Think Mobility qualified repair technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare and mobility equipment.
We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us an online message on our web chat.
This item is in the MASS approved range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.