Wheelchair Invacare Kuschall Compact Manual [Ddp0012]
Foldable. Functional. Compact.
The Küschall Compact is a swing-away wheelchair for active users who require a higher level of configurability and support. It is a reliable, premium chair ideal for users who expect the best quality and functionality without compromise on weight. It is an "easy to use" chair adapted to suit those users with reduced strength.
The Küschall Compact is true to its name. It has an optional foldable backrest and a total width when folded of approx. 29cm. The revolutionary one-finger-folding system is unique to the market and enables simple folding and storage.
Its many improved features, include a new cross brace design, compact swing-away leg rest levers and front wheel castors. This dynamic look gives the wheelchair an elevated feel of active lifestyle but at the same time giving users the support they require. New modern colours including "Umber glaze" and "Smokey grey" make the new model shine out.
- CONFIGURATION: This wheelchair has an aluminium standard frame in the frame colour ‘umbra glaze’ combined with CPS techno-anthracite, carbon clothes-guards, aero backrest upholstery, two-piece plastic footplates, 4” Starec front wheels and high performance rear wheels with Schwalbe Marathon tyres and aluminium grey handrims.
- ABDUCTION FRAME: For those who require very low seat heights, such as users with hemiplegia, the küschall Compact can be built with an abduction frame (30 mm additional space in front per side) on either the right, left or both sides.
- LEGREST FRAME: The küschall Compact can be configured to meet the individual needs of any user, and is offered with the option of three different legrest gradients. Available in 90°, 80° and 70°, the legrest frame can be folded-in or folded-out and is very easy to remove.
- PUSH-HANDLES: From classic fixed push-handles, mini or long, to foldable ones or even the height-adjustable rear set version (shown in the picture), different types of push-handles are available on the küschall Compact to suit the needs of the assistant.
- Legrest angle 70° / 80° / 90°
- Seat depth 320 – 500 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Knee-to-heel length 210 – 510 mm in increments of 10 mm Backrest height 300 – 510 mm in increments of 15 mm
- Reversing width 920 – 1230 mm
- Total width SW + 180 mm
- Total weight unloaded approx. 11 kg
- Max. user weight 130 kg
- Seat width 280 – 500 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Seat height
- front: 380 – 530 mm
- rear: 380 – 500 mm in increments of 10 mm
- Max. safe slope 7°
- Backrest angle 82° / 86° / 90° / 94° / 98° / 102 °
- Total length
- 70°: approx. 940 mm
- 80°: approx. 890 mm
- 90°: approx. 840 mm
- Total width folded approx. 290 mm
- Transport weight w/out rear wheels approx. 8.3 kg
- Crash Test approved Fulfills the requirements of ISO 7176-19
This item is in the MASS approved range!
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.