Wheelchair Invacare Action 3 Junior Self Propelled 8-11X10-12 [A3Jrsp-Evo-2-Au]
Invacare Action3 Junior is a lightweight, foldable paediatric wheelchair designed for children aged between 3 and 15 years. Action3 Junior has been developed to match the individual needs of the child and can grow as they grow. Because a child’s needs will change the Action3 Junior offers a large range of options to accompany the child in their development and to provide the necessary clinical support. The Action3 Junior comes in attractive, modern styles, designed to appeal to kids.
Grow with Invacare Action3 Junior
As children grow and develop, a key feature of a children’s wheelchair is that it can be adjusted to accommodate the child’s individual growth and needs. With the Invacare Action3 Junior, the width of the seat and backrest can be adjusted, as can the height of the arm and footrests.
An individual fit with extensive size combinations
When choosing a paediatric wheelchair, a key factor is ensuring a perfect and comfortable fit for the child. The Action3 Junior comes in one of the most extensive ranges of size combinations with seat width from 205 to 380
mm, offering the right fit for all children, from toddlers to teenagers.
Customise your chair!
A wide range of options is available on the Action3 Junior to meet every child need in term of comfort and positioning. In addition the child can customize his wheelchair and appropriate it thanks to the wide range of frame colours, spoke guards and other options.
- Seat-width adjustment
- The seat width of the chassis can be adjusted with an innovative telescopic crossbar over 4 seat positions from 205 to 380 mm.
- Upholstery adjustment
- As the chassis is made wider, so the upholstery on the back and on the seat of the chair can be made wider with Velcro flaps.
- Table tray
- In addition to the standard slide-on table tray, we offer a swing-away tray which can easily be folded away. Code: 1492956 - Acrylic
- Adjustable seat height and balance
- For improved driving performance and different height options, the rear wheel can be mounted in 20 different positions.
- Front stabilizer kit
- A front stabilizer kit is available to increase forward stability for active children who are likely to climb all over the wheelchair and be especially energetic when propelling the wheelchair. Code: 1531160
- Spoke guard
- Four different types of spoke guards are offered to match the different wheelchair colours and tastes. (#4 = transparent) Code: 1556990
- 90° hanger, 80° hanger and elevating legrest adjustable from 0° to 80° are available. Codes: Refer to Script Form
- Removable and height adjustable desk and junior armrests as well as skirt- and mudguards are available. Codes: Refer to Script Form
- Abduction legrest position
- A 30° abduction position is possible with 80° hangers.
- Transit Version
- We also provide a transit version, with a seat height of 460 mm and 12” plastic rear wheels.
- Front wheel assortment
- 3 different types of front wheels are available: 5" x 1 ¾" solid tyre and 5" x 1" solid tyre. Codes: Refer to Script Form
- A 50 mm bi-density foam cushion is available and follow depth adjustment of the seat upholstery.
- Ergonomic push handles
- The push handles can be adapted to all kinds of backrests and are adjustable in a variety of ways. A width-adjustable back brace can be added (or used on its own) to make the backrest more rigid. It can also be utilized as a headrest support, ensuring greater user comfort. Codes: Refer to Script Form
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.