Venosan 6001 Thigh Agh Small Normal O/toe Beige
Material: 70% Nylon Polyamide & 30% Elastane
- Available in long & short lengths
- Post op – Sclerotherapy; vein operations etc
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein Thrombosis
- Money conscious – cost effective
- Oedema – leg swelling
How to Measure
Medical compression garments should be measured by a trained fitter where possible
Important points when measuring for compression garments
- Early morning if possible when leg is not swollen
- If the leg is swollen, elevate leg for a period of time
- Patient should be standing where possible
REMEMBER! CORRECT SIZE IS EVERYTHING!
- If the garment is too tight, the client will be uncomfortable and the likelihood of them wearing the stockings all day is slim.
- If the garment is too big, the client will spend all day pulling it up
- Incorrect sizing will cause discomfort to the client and will result in poor compliance
- If measurements are at the very end of the size scale there will be minimal stretch left in the garment
- If this occurs, move up to the next size. This will still give the correct compression, but garment will be more comfortable and easier to don.
- If a client is very elderly or has poor muscle strength, start with a lower compression garment. Once they are used to wearing and donning this garment, you can introduce a higher compression if needed.
- To get accustomed to wearing compression garments, wear them for a couple of hours a day initially and gradually increase the time for wearing them.
SIZE CHART FOR VENOSAN® 6000
|cC Mid calf||30-39||33-41||36-44||39-47|
|cD Below knee||29-38||32-40||35-43||38-46|
|Length (cm)||Regular and short length|
|ID Below knee||AD regular length||39-44|
|ID Below knee||AD short length||34-39|
|IG Thigh high||AGH regular||68-78|
|IG Thigh high||AGH short||59-67|
|IK Panty hose||AT regular||74-85|
|IK Panty hose||AT short||67-74|