Venosan 4001 Below Knee A-D Xlarge Long C/Toe Mexico
SUITABLE FOR: Varicose Veins, Ulceration, Thrombosis, Sclerotherapy, Pregnancy, Work and Travel
- Especially designed for the elderly (easy to apply)
- Compression class I (18-21mmHg)
- Below knee: open/closed toe, wide band for comfort
- 71% TACTEL® Polyamide
- 29% Lycra® Elastane
- TACTEL® climate effect wicks away moisture, so ensuring excellent comfort in wear.
- Easy to apply, due to the flat stretch/strain curve of the knitted fabric.
- Will fit up to 90-95% of the general public.
- Material and visual elegance ensure optimum comfort in wear.
Medical compression garments should be measured by a trained fitter where possible
Important points when measuring for compression garments
- Early morning if possible when leg is not swollen
- If the leg is swollen, elevate leg for a period of time
- Patient should be standing where possible
REMEMBER! CORRECT SIZE IS EVERYTHING!
- If the garment is too tight, the client will be uncomfortable and the likelihood of them wearing the stockings all day is slim.
- If the garment is too big, the client will spend all day pulling it up
- Incorrect sizing will cause discomfort to the client and will result in poor compliance
- If measurements are at the very end of the size scale there will be minimal stretch left in the garment
- If this occurs, move up to the next size. This will still give the correct compression, but garment will be more comfortable and easier to don.
- If a client is very elderly or has poor muscle strength, start with a lower compression garment. Once they are used to wearing and donning this garment, you can introduce a higher compression if needed.
- To get accustomed to wearing compression garments, wear them for a couple of hours a day initially and gradually increase the time for wearing them.
|cD Below the knee||28-38||32-41||35-44||38-46|
|Length (cm)||1 length only|
|ID Below knee||AD regular/long||37-42|
|IG Thigh high||AGH regular/long||68-78|
|IK Panty hose & Single leg||AT ATU AGG regular/long||74-85|