Terra Aquos Cushion - 40 5 X 40 5 [476C00=Sk651]
- Provides skin protection and positioning for users at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- The LiquiCell inserts in the cover help reduce shear forces and help maintain skin integrity without compromising stability
- Made from Ottobock's unique Rest Suspension Foam, the Aquos cushion keeps its shape and prevents "bottoming out"
- Water resistant, Dartex® outer cover
- Cover washable at 40° C – 60° C
- Ring zip pull, and zip on three sides, for easy cover removal
- Additional inner incontinence barrier available
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Cushion weight: 1150 g for 40.5 x 40.5 cm
For users who demand skin protection, shear reduction and require postural stability and support (e.g. spinal cord injuries, degenerative or other neurological conditions)
- Individuals with medium risk of pressure ulcers, especially those that are vulnerable to shear forces (e.g. active users, hand or foot propellers)
- Users with poor sitting balance
- Clients with discomfort or pain during mobility
- on uneven terrain or curb drops
This item is in the MASS approved range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.