Terra Aquos Cushion - 40 5 X 40 5 [476C00=Sk651]
- Approved-by - MASS
- Brand - Ottobock
- Model - Aquos
- Risk - Medium Risk
- Size - 16X16
- Swl - 150kg
- Type - Scripted Equipment
- Provides skin protection and positioning for users at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- The LiquiCell inserts in the cover help reduce shear forces and help maintain skin integrity without compromising stability
- Made from Ottobock's unique Rest Suspension Foam, the Aquos cushion keeps its shape and prevents "bottoming out"
- Water resistant, Dartex® outer cover
- Cover washable at 40° C – 60° C
- Ring zip pull, and zip on three sides, for easy cover removal
- Additional inner incontinence barrier available
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Cushion weight: 1150 g for 40.5 x 40.5 cm
For users who demand skin protection, shear reduction and require postural stability and support (e.g. spinal cord injuries, degenerative or other neurological conditions)
- Individuals with medium risk of pressure ulcers, especially those that are vulnerable to shear forces (e.g. active users, hand or foot propellers)
- Users with poor sitting balance
- Clients with discomfort or pain during mobility
- on uneven terrain or curb drops
Glamorgan Pressure Injury Risk Assessment is a reference guide to determine whether the patient is at risk, high risk or very high risk of having a pressure injury. Click Here to learn more.
Pan Pacific Clinical Practice Guideline for the Prevention and Management of Pressure Injury - CLICK HERE to read full guidelines.
Recommended additional reading:
WARNING! - It's very important that the patient is assessed by a qualified healthcare professional. Each patient condition is different and often requires different approaches. We DO NOT recommend using this information solely as a guide - specially without assistance from a healthcare professional. Please contact your doctor or your local hospital for assistance.