Spex Centrepoint Shoulder Harness X-Small With Comfortable Waterproof Pads [1409-6660-017]
- Very popular anterior harness option
- Unique sternal section of harness stays pressed together as straps are tightened.
- Harness follows natural contours of the body and has clearance for stomach feeding tubes etc.
- Good adjustment
- Centre swivel buckle is positioned low for safety
- Fantastic comfort and great support
- Superior female harness, and males too!
- Can be independently operated by the user even if they have limited hand function
- Professionally hand-made for quality
- Soft comfortable pads offer excellent resilience, water resistance, and conform to the body without creasing.
- Durable polyester webbing is ‘ridge’ woven for maximum grip once adjusted.
- Tough stainless steel adjusters.
- Attachment hardware allows a multitude of positioning options.
- Smooth, soft polyester binding is comfortable against sensitive skin.
- Sleek pad designs reduce coverage to minimise sweating.
- Harness follows natural contours of the body.
- Dynamic fabric accommodates movement while maintaining positioning.
Recommended for any harness choice to prevent shoulder straps falling off shoulders. The Spex™ shoulder strap guides are height adjustable and fit both 1” and 1.5” straps. Package includes a pair of 5mm aluminium strap guides and attachment hardware code 1400-6691-000.
This harness is a positioning device only. Do not use as a safety restraint in vehicles
|Centrepoint Dimensions||Code||Centre of Buckle to top of Pad||Harness Height||Harness Width|
|XSmall||1409-6660-017||23 cm||26 cm||22 cm|
|Small||1409-6661-017||29 cm||36 cm||32 cm|
|Medium||1409-6662-017||34 cm||40 cm||36 cm|
|Large||1409-6663-017||40 cm||45 cm||42 cm|
|XLarge||1406-6664-017||45 cm||50 cm||50 cm|
Spex™ Hip Belt & Harness Size Selection Guide
Depends on physique of user
|User's W/C width||8-12"||11-15"||14-17"||17-20"||20"+|