Spex Back Support Rectangle Shape 12X14 [1255-1214-0Ss]
Easily solve upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex exceptional upholstery section. Incorporates Spex contouring cube system to allow on-the-spot customisations for torso comfort and asymmetry needs.
Rectangle shape style fits between the wheelchair canes, while T shape sits in front of the wheelchair canes. New Surface style also sits in front of the canes and gives greater support in the shoulder and pelvic areas.
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn’t move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to further enhance the degree of contouring.
- Instant contouring of the back support surface
- Non-slip contours don't move out of adjustment - Special cover design allows the contouring cube system to be removed through the top of the back support.
- Slots & hole positions on ventilated shell
- Dual-layer cover reduces shear forces
Designed for the individual who:
- Requires a comfortable back support to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
|For Mild Bony Prominences||For Immersion||For Asymmetry|
Without even adjusting the cube system, the Spex back support has slight contouring and integrates a comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb mild bony prominences and asymmetries for uniform torso contact.
For individuals that require immersion into the back support, simply adjust the cube contouring cell system to configure for a perfect fit and shape for the user's back.
For asymmetrical or maladaptive postures, the contour can be arranged to provide the matching shape required to support the user's torso profile.
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences.
- Cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client.
- Customisation to contouring are performed on-the-spot.
- Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures.
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports.
- Offers exceptional back/shoulder contact.
- Sustainable choice for issuing to other users
- Dual-layer cover reduces shear forces, and breathable air-mesh on back support sides counters moisture and temperature
- Approx. Spex back support weight is from 1.3 to 3.8 kg
The Think Mobility qualified repair technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare and mobility equipment.
We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us an online message on our web chat.