Solo + Pkg 200Kg Joystick Ctrl [Aat Solo + 335300]
The supply to bariatric person with a light and flexible electrical wheelchair stretched to one's limit at rapid pace.
For many people recede into the distance. Therefore, ATT developed the SOLO+ to offer a solution that taking this into account.
The very easy modifications concept of the SOLO+ transforms your manual wheelchair into a light and versitile electricl wheelchair in no time at all.
The powerful drive of the SOLO+ with its high-capacity motors provides a high degree of mobility.
- Total weight approved: 250 kg(1) (person, wheelchair, SOLO+)
- Max. weight of the person: 200 kg
- Possible wheel sizes: 24“
- Speed: adjustable
- Forward | backward: 6 km/h | 3 km/h
- Range with one charge of the batteries: up to 15 km (with total weight approved)
- Braking-/climbing capacity: up to 20 %(3)
- Batteries: 28,8 V / 16 Ah
- Direct current motor: 2 x 28,8 V / 150 W
- Weight, powered wheels: je 9,0 kg
- Weight, battery pack: 4,2 kg
- Weight, control unit: 0,4 kg
- Weight, bag for battery pack: 0,2 kg
- Weight, interface: 0,1 kg
- Total weight: 22,9 kg
- Class of application: A, B
(1) Observe the maximum load according to the wheelchair manufacturer’s stipulations.
(2) Range depends on the person’s weight, the underground, the territory, the temperature, etc..
(3) At an approved weight of 120 kg, the braking - / climbing capacity also depends on the
underground, the territory, the temperature, etc.
// Resources for Prescribers
- To download the equipment order and trail forms go to \"Downloadable forms\" on the home page or Click Here.
Downloadable Information Sheet
If this is an equipment you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us a message here.
- Approved-by - MASS