Solo L Type 335000 [Aat 335400]
The portable add-on power device can be operated effortlessly and safely.
On the road – discreet, easily portable, light-hearted and safe, designed to provide a powerful companion to a wide range of circumstances including rheumatism, arthritis, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, stroke, spina bifida, parkinsons, MND, multiple sclerosis, spinal injury, amputee and for senior citizens.
Solo add-on power allows you to enjoy long drives and live actively with your family – the Solo makes you mobile and flexible. It discreetly enriches not only your everyday life, but also increases your quality of life. Enjoy the feeling of a newly found quality of life. The Solo’s low weight and easy handling open up new possibilities for you.
- Solos's add-on system facilitates Fast and easy mounting of the wheelchair wheels due to a new and innovative locking system.
- Powered wheels without fully floating axles.
- Very light-weight lithium ion battery.
- ALPHA concept – highly efficient motors and modern battery technology makes a range up to 35 km possible.
- Space-saving and easy to transport.
- Light, compact and manoeuvrable.
- Individual attachment to almost all types of commercially available wheelchairs.
- Suitable for a maximum total weight of 210 kg (person, wheelchair, SOLO).
- Approved total weight (1):210 kg (person plus wheelchair plus Solo)
- Max weight of the person: 160kg
- Range with one battery charge (2):Up to 35 km
- Potential wheel size:24\"
- Batteries:28,8 V / 16 Ah
- Weight of the powered wheels:9,0 kg
- Weight of the bag for the batteries:0,2 kg
- Maximum possible gradient (3): Up to 20%
- Forward | Backward:6 km/h | 3 km/h
- Direct current motor:2 x 28,8 V / 150 W
- Weight of the battery pack:4,2 kg
- Weight of the control unit:0,4 kg
- Weight of the interface:0,1 kg
- Type classes:A, B
- Total weight:22,9 kg
(1) Please note the maximum load stipulated by the wheelchair manufacturer.
(2) According to ISO 7176-4, the range depends, among other things, on the weight of the transported person, the ground, the terrain, the temperature, etc.
(3) at an approved total weight of 120 kg, the climbing and braking capacity also depends on the ground, the terrain, the temperature, etc.
The Think Mobility qualified repair technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare and mobility equipment.
We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us an online message on our web chat.
This item is in the MASS approved range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.