Sling Oxford Full Back Medium Lg5032 [Sl1069]
The Oxford Full Back sling is an easy fit, contoured sling designed to fit most clients. It offers excellent full body support and the correct size will fit snugly and give full protection for patients who go into extension or have involuntary movements or behavioural problems.
- Available in polyester solid or net material options
- Integrated, boned head support and leg padding as standard
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
A strong, hard-wearing material that has been a consistent standard for Oxford slings over the years. This tried and tested fabric is traditionally available in medium grey, although selected sling models are offered in alternative colours.
Weight: 320 gsm
Max Wash Temperature: 85ºC