Sling Oxford Deluxe Transport Small Lg6185 [Sl13502]
The Oxford Deluxe Transport Sling is suitable for those patients with a degree of weight bearing ability. It is an easy fit general-purpose sling giving full support to most clients. It will not suit double amputees or lifting from a horizontal position.
- Fully padded design offers excellent patient comfort
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Non-slip back section ensures the sling does not ‘ride up’
- Adjustable waist strap for added support and security
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
A strong, hard-wearing material that has been a consistent standard for Oxford slings over the years. This tried and tested fabric is traditionally available in medium grey.
Weight: 320 gsm
Max Wash Temperature: 85ºC
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.