Shower Tray Portable W/Bag 1100Mmx1100Mm  [Showertray]
The Think Mobility Portable Shower Tray has a vinyl base with soft sides used for showering. In situations where there is no drain hole, a hose can be connected from the side outlet to a suitable drainage point. The portable shower tray can be used with a free standing shower chair or a mobile shower chair which can be wheeled over the soft edges. The tray folds up into a carry bag for transport and easy storage.
With Floor Drain Hole:
If using Think Mobility Portable Shower Tray over a drain hole
1. Remove the grid over the drain. This is usually done by rotating the grid and then lifting grid out of hole. If the grid has not been removed for some time it may require a little gentle persuasion to get it to turn.
2. Ensure drain fitting in shower tray base is pointing outwards from the tray floor. This is done by simply unscrewing the drain fitting and re fitting to point outside of tray.
3. Position Think Mobility Portable Shower Tray with drain fitting outlet pointing into drain hole.
4. Ensure black plug is fitted over the side outlet fitting.
Without Floor Drain Hole:
If using Think Mobility Portable Shower Tray with hose attached to side outlet.
1. Ensure drain fitting in tray floor is pointing up and has black plug fitted over end. This is done by simply unscrewing drain fitting and re fitting.
2. Attach hose, desired length, to side drain fitting. (Quick release hose fitting available as an extra if required)