Shower Commode - Self Prop Left Side Opening Swing Away Legs 125Kg Kcare (Without Seat/Carrier/Pan) (S12906) [Ka120Sol]
It has large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfer, simple-to-use swing-up arms and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
560 mm rear wheels and 125 mm front castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre, and there is an integrated push handle when required.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, reinforced nylon waterproof wheels and water resistant castors.
Product Code Description
- KA120SR K•Care Shower Commode, Self Propelled Rear Wheels with Swing-up Arms and Fixed Foot Rest, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)
- KA120SOL: Left Side Opening
- KA120SOR: Right Side Opening
Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
Large self-propelling rear wheels
Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
Removable fold-up and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Maximum Occupant Weight 160 kg
- Length (including Foot Rests) 1050 mm
- Width 615 mm
- Height 985 mm
- Back Rest Height 420 mm
- Seat Width 445 mm
- Seat Depth 430 mm
- Seat Height (at front) 590 mm
- Front Wheels 125 mm diameter castors, swivel
- Rear Wheels 560 mm diameter wheels, braking
- Frame Stainless steel
- Back Rest PVC straps
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.