Shower Commode Maxi Attendant Propelled With Sliding Footplate 50Cm [Ka112S50]
Designed to cater for larger occupants, the Shower Commode Maxi Attendant Propelled With Sliding Footplate 50Cm [Ka112S50] has a weight capacity of 200 kg.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms with padded arm rests and a foot-operated retractable foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm braking castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre and secure when transferring.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a reinforced stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
*Seat sold separately.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Reinforced frame for increased strength
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Wider seat area
- Foot-operated retractable foot plate for comfort
|Overall Width||630 mm|
|Overall Height||1005 mm|
|Overall Depth||955 mm|
|Product Weight||11 kg|
|Max User Weight||200 kg|
|Seat Width||500 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Back Rest Height||420 mm|
|Armrest Type||Padded Removable|
|Seat Frame Height||550 mm|
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.