Shower Commode Maxi Attendant Propelled With Sliding Footplate 50Cm [Ka112S50]
Designed to cater for larger occupants, this K•Care Maxi Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 150 kg and a wider seat area of 500 W x 430 D mm.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms with padded arm rests and a foot-operated retractable foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm braking castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre and secure when transferring.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a reinforced stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Reinforced frame for increased strength
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Wider seat area
- Foot-operated retractable foot plate for comfort
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
*Seat sold separately.