Shower Commode Kcare Attendant Propelled Weight Bearing Footrest [Ka113S]
Shower Commode Kcare Attendant Propelled Weight Bearing Footrest [Ka113S] has been designed for multi-user situations such as hospitals and nursing homes, this K•Care Shower Commode has a higher weight capacity of 150 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm. It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and a retractable weight bearing foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort. An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre. The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
*Note: seat sold separately.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Retractable weight bearing foot plate for improved comfort and safety
- Overall Width - 520 mm
- Overall Height - 985 mm
- Overall Depth - 830 mm
- Product Weight - 10 kg
- Max User Weight - 200 kg
- Seat Width - 445 mm
- Seat Depth - 430 mm
- Back Rest Height - 420 mm
- Seat Frame Height - 550 mm
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.