Shower Chair Withs Arms Zinc Kcare [Ka220Za]
Designed for use in the shower, the Shower Chair Withs Arms Zinc Kcare [Ka220Za] has a weight capacity of 110 Kg and a seat area of 410 W x 390 D mm.
It has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat to provide positive postural support and comfort. The seat can easily be removed for cleaning/replacement and the height and angle can be adjusted. There are arms to provide support to users while sitting or transferring. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower chair is durable and is available with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel or aluminium white frame and moulded PVC chair.
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- Clip-on one-piece contoured plastic seat / back rest for comfort and support
- Integrated handle in the back rest to make it easy to move
- Arms to provide support when sitting or transferring
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
|Safe Work Load||110 Kg|
|Width Between Arms||455 mm|
|Height of Arms from Seat||185 mm|
|Back Rest Height||330 mm|
|Seat Width||410 mm|
|Seat Depth||390 mm|
|Seat Height||445-565 mm|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel|
This item is in the DVA approved range!
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.