Shower Buddy (S305191) [Sb1]
The Shower Buddy [Sb1] was designed to offer complete shower and toilet use for individuals with mobility requirements – all without making a single change to existing bathroom fixtures. In just under an hour of setup and configuration, the ShowerBuddy SB1 allows for transfer in and out of a step in shower unit, and positioning over a standard toilet. Moving house? Just pack down the ShowerBuddy SB1 and set it up in the new home.
ShowerBuddy SB1 is the perfect accompaniment for family members or caregivers who support a person with mobility needs, with a transfer system that removes the need for heavy lifting at shower times.
With its aluminium and stainless steel construction along with a patented chair and bridge design, a ShowerBuddy SB1 provides reliable function, day in, day out.
- Weight capacity – 250kg (550lb)
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms removable / lockable / flipback
- Height adjustable
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 125mm (5”) x 4 locking
- Safety mechanisms
- No rust Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Rotates 360 degrees inside shower (subject to space)
- Footrest – fold-up
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 520mm
- Chair Width – over arms 570mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 475mm – smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length – including footrest 800mm (640mm excluding)
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height Clearance (maximum) 510mm
- Toilet width clearance at narrowest 295mm (centre of track, approx. 200mm above floor)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Bridge Length (Standard) 405mm or Accessory 200mm or 300mm or customized, see Accessories
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 550mm to 675mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Shower Base unit dimensions 5000mm x 455mm
- Box dimensions 760mm x 570mm x 630mm
- Box Gross Weight 29.7kg
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.