Shoe Post Operative Darco Medsurg Ladies Medium (Gst) [Dar-Mqw2B]
The Shoe Post Operative Darco Medsurg Ladies Medium (Gst) [Dar-Mqw2B] is designed to provide the foot with solid protection and accommodate bulky bandages with ease. It features a square- toe design to provide added protection for the toes. The sole has a metashank design that provides added support to the metatarsal region when walking. The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe has a hook and loop closure across the front which can fit up to a 17 inch circumference from large bandages and dressing. It also eliminates any added pressure caused by more traditional D ring closures that can irritate the forefoot area.
Very aggressive tread at the midfoot provides superior traction. The reduced-friction tread at the toe and heel helps accommodate toe drag and heel scuff, minimising the risk of accidental tripping. The elastic strap around the front of the ankle prevents the product from slipping off the heel. The DARCO MedSurg™ has a rocker bottom sole which is designed to reduce pressure on the bottom surface of your foot by up to 25% for a more comfortable walking experience.
- Square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present.
- MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Forefoot Closure eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Fully compatible with DARCO’s PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) off-loading insole.
- After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
- When large bandages or dressing are required
- As a platform for the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) insole when off-loading wounds
- Body Armor® Toe Guard (BATGQ)
- PegAssist™ Insole System (PTQ)
|Womens||S||4 - 6|
|M||6.5 - 8|
|L||8.5 - 10|
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.