Servo [Aat 330000]
The AAT Servo is specifically designed to deliver in a vast range of circumstances including rheumatism, arthritis, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, stroke, spina bifida, parkinsons, MND, multiple sclerosis, spinal injury, amputee and for senior citizens. Its advanced programming enables each wheel to be set at precisely the force employed by each arm. Servo is the complete transportable power companion.
The AAT SERVO add-on power unit makes it possible for wheelchair users — even with reduced and un-equal arm strength — to move independently and increase their range of action. Its standard program to drive uphill and downhill as well as its intelligent braking function make driving safely up- and downhill a pleasure.
AAT SERVO add-on power system combines physical power and active mobility while it relieves joints and muscles.
- Battery range over 55km
- NUI - New mounting and locking
- System of the powered wheels
- Powered wheels without stud axles
- Lightweight and portable
- The SERVO fits almost into any trunk because it can be stored in a space- saving way.
The SERVO — a convincing performance with style
High-capacity motors, discreetly blending into the wheels, support the wheelchair user’s initial movement. The wheelchair user’s impulses on the gripping rings are registered and put into motion due to the newly developed, intel- ligent sensor system. The gearless SERVO initiates an entirely new driving feeling without making noise.
Easily mobile — everywhere
The SERVO – powered wheels are disengaged easily and without tools. Each foldable wheelchair with at- tached SERVO may be folded as before. Due to the SERVO’s new wheel mounting system, NUI, the powered wheels are easily stored next to or on top of each other.
- Total weight approved:200 kg (1) (person, wheelchair, SERVO)
- Max. weight of the person:150 kg
- Possible wheel sizes:24“
- Speed Forward | Backward:Supports up to 6 km/h | 3 km/h
- Range with one charge of the batteries:Over 55km (2)
- Braking /climbing capacity:Up to 20% (3)
- Batteries:28,8 V / 16 Ah
- Direct current motors:2 x 28,8 V / 70 W
- Weight, powered wheels:10,1 kg each
- Weight, battery pack:4,2 kg
- Weight, control unit:0,1 kg
- Weight, bag for battery pack:0,2 kg
- Weight, interface:0,1 kg
- Total weight:24,8 kg
- Class of application:A, B
(1) Please note the manufacturer’s stipulations for the maximum load.
(2) According to ISO 7176-4, the range depends on the person’s weight, the underground, the territory, the temperature, etc.
(3) Upto20%atatotalweightof160kg,andupto14%atatotalweightof200kg. The braking - / climbing capacity also depends on the underground, the territory, the temperature, etc.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.