Scooter Yoga Portable Folding With Charger W/lith-Ion Batt Red [542Fr]
- Strong light-weight alloy aluminum frame for easy folding and carrying.
- Small foldable dimension for easy storage.
- Easy attach 24V Li-Ion Battery, Quick charge with 2A off-board charger.
- Height and angle adjustable steering tiller to fit individual user demand.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Patented Twin-front-wheels w/spring suspension system offers excellent stability during sharp turning.
- Optional Armrest.
|max. speed up to||6 kph / 4mph|
|range up to||18km / 11.25 mile|
|turn radius||96cm / 37.8″|
|ground clearance||9.5cm / 3.7″|
|motor||DC24V, 80W (Rating) / 340W (Max.)|
|controller||PG S-Drive 45|
|battery||Li-Ion Battery 24V / 11.5AH|
|front wheel||6″ (153*40) foam filled tire|
|rear wheel||7″ (178*45) foam filled tire|
|seat height from ground||59.5cm|
|seat height from deck||39cm|
|height (folded)||tiller: 102.5cm; seat: 87cm|
|base w/seat (w/o batt. and armrest)||24kg|
|ttl w/batt. (w/o armrest)||25.7kg|
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.
- Brand - Merits
- Colour - Red
- Ground-clearance - 9.5cm
- Max-speed - 6.43kph
- Model - Yoga
- No-of-wheels - 4
- Scooter-size - Small
- Seat-depth - 35cm
- Seat-width - 40.5 cm
- Swl - 114kg
- Turning-radius - 96cm
- Type - Portable
- Wheel-size - 6 inches