Scooter Victory 10 Lx With Cts Suspension [Vlx10-4R]
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension Mobility Scooter features CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension) Suspension and brings a new level of performance and features to mid-size scooters. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting, the 4-wheel Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension is the ultimate mid-size luxury scooter.
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Sleek, modern design
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tyres
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easily accessible charger port in tiller
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights and directional signals
- Courtesy light under tiller
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Cane/crutch holder
- Oxygen tank holder
- Cup holder
- Rear basket
- Safety flag
- Walker holder
- Rearview mirror
- Weight capacity: 181.4 kg (400 lbs.)
- Maximum speed 1 : Up to 9 km/h (5.6 mph)
- Ground clearance 2 : 5.6 cm (2.2”) at motor
- Turning radius 2 : 152.1 cm (59.9”)
- Overall length 2 : 119.4 cm (47”)
- Overall width 2 : 56.5 cm (22.2”)
- Seat-to-floor height: 45.1 cm (17.7”)
- Front tyres 2 : 9 cm x 25.4 cm (3.5” x 10”) pneumatic; 25.4 cm (10”) pneumatic
- Rear tyres 2 : 9 cm x 25.4 cm (3.5” x 10”) pneumatic; 25.4 cm (10”) pneumatic
- Suspension: Front and rear
- Range per charge 1,4 : Up to 26 km (16.16 miles)
- Maximum allowable incline: 6º
- Total weight without batteries 6 : 70.9 kg (156.2 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 35.2 kg (77.6 lbs.) (front section)
- Standard seating: Type: Anscon Junior seat
- Weight: 19 kg (42 lbs.)
- Material: Black Vinyl
- Dimensions: 43.16 cm (17”) width, 43.16 cm (17”) depth
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Brakes: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery requirements 5 : (2) 12-volt, deep cycle
- Size: 40 AH (standard)
- Weight 3 : (40 AH) 9.7 kg (21.4 lbs.) each
- Battery charger: 5 amp, off-board charger
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to Pride’s commitment to constant improvement and development, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement.