Scooter S19 Foldable Quest Travel 16" 4 Wheels P/w [Hw-S19]
Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Quest Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 6 km/h (4 mph) and a range per charge of up to 20 km (12.5 miles), the Quest Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride. It is super portable and is a great space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk. The Quest Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
- Unique folding design
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 20 km (12.5 miles) range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Weight capacity: 115 kg (250 lbs.)
- Maximum speed 1 : Up to 6 km/h (4 mph)
- Ground clearance 2 : 6 cm (2.3”)
- Turning radius 2 : 82 cm (32”)
- Overall length 2 : 93 cm (37”)
- Overall width 2 : 48.5 cm (19”)
- Drive wheels 2 : 5 cm x 20 cm (2” x 8”) solid
- Front wheels 2 : 4 cm x 18 cm (1.6” x 7”) solid
- Range per charge 1,4 : Up to 20 km (12.5 miles) (lithium-ion);
- Total weight without batteries 6 : 23.5 kg (51.4 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 23.5 kg (51.4 lbs.) (unit does not disassemble - unit weight without battery pack)
- Standard seating:
- Type: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Material: Gray Vinyl
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 33 cm (16” x 13”)
- Battery requirements 5 : (1) 24-volt (lithium-ion)
- Size: (1) 11.5 AH (lithium-ion)
- Weight 3 : 11.5 AH lithium-ion- 2.3 kg (5 lbs.) each (1 required)
- Battery charger: 2.5-amp, off-board
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications provided by Heartway® Medical Products.
Product distributed by Pride Mobility®.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; due to Pride’s commitment to constant improvement and development, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Theoretical range is calculated under test conditions in accordance with European standards. Actual range in normal use will depend on many factors, including the condition of the vehicle and its batteries, the weight of the driver, correct tyre pressures, ambient temperature, and the gradient and surface of the road or pavement. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selection
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.