Scooter Pioneer 10 Red [S840B-1]
The Pioneer 10 is a reliable, medium sized electric mobility scooter. It has a fully adjustable suspension for added comfort and a smooth ride. With a top speed of 10kph, the Pioneer 10 mobility scooter has a range of 35kph (dependant on battery size and terrain).
The Pioneer 10 has an in built half speed safety switch which will operate automatically when the scooter is turning to ensure user safety. It has a built in and easy to access 12 volt socket (for mobile phone or GPS).
*Batteries sold separately.
- Maximum comfort with suspension front & rear
- Built-in half speed safety switch which operates automatically when turning to provide extra safety
- Loop handle parallel tiller which offers finger or thumb control throttle
- High-torque drivetrain(with h/duty trans-axle) allows climbing up rises easy
- User friendly dash controls
- Comfortable captain seat with swivel and slide
- Flip-up armrests with height, width & angle adjustments
- High output 1150watt motor, 90 amp dynamic controller
- 33AH batteries standard or upgrade to up to 40 or 50AH batteries
|Motor||DC 24V 1150W|
|Controller||Rhino 2 90 amp|
|Battery||12v/35-50 a/hx2 pieces|
|Front / Rear wheels||10" pneumatic|
|Brakes||Regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|