Scooter Pegasus Pro [Pkg-1637601]
- Brand - Invacare
- Colour - Blue
- Colour - Green
- Colour - Red
- Colour - Silver
- Colour - White
- Ground-clearance - 10cm
- Max-speed - 15kph
- No-of-wheels - 4
- Overall-length - 132cm
- Scooter-size - Medium
- Swl - 160kg
- Turning-radius - 137.5cm
- Weight - 136kg
- Width - 65cm
The Pegasus Pro is ideal for longer trips into town or afternoons driving around the park with your grandchildren, the new ergonomically designed Pegasus PRO is a powerful upgrade to our standard Pegasus METRO model. With enhanced battery performance, superior suspension and large 12” wheels, the new Pegasus PRO is ideal for users who need that extra performance.
The advanced suspension system on the Pegasus PRO has been designed to bring better performance and give a smoother ride over a variety of surfaces and terrains. In addition, the Pegasus PRO features a powerful motor and 12” pneumatic tyres to ensure that whether you are in the city or the country, you get where you need to go in comfort and style.
The Pegasus PRO has been subjected to German independent TÜV laboratory testing, ensuring that users can be confident that they are driving a scooter that adheres to the latest European Medical Device Standards. In addition, an on-board electronic speed reduction system automatically reduces speed round bends, ensuring users are confidently making safe, comfortable manoeuvres. Furthermore, a two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it is knocked out of drive mode
The Pegasus PRO has been built using an array of quality components, which have enabled us to make it both reliable and easy to service. The electronics and motor have additional protection to guard against water and corrosion, safeguarding the vital workings of the scooter against any unnecessary malfunctions. The top cover can also be easily removed to check the motor, batteries, electronics and cables.
- Finite tiller movement
- Users can easily adjust the tiller with a lever to suit their needs.
- Ergonomic steering
- Our ergonomically designed steering system makes for easier, more responsive control.
- Hand brake
- Ensures immediate braking if required.
- Brake light
- Clear, bright brake lighting warns people that the scooter is slowing down.
- Disengaging lever
- Two step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from accidentally free-wheeling.
- Auto-speed reduction
- Automatic speed reduction reduces speed around bends for added safety.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.