Scooter Pathrider 130 Xl 4 Red [Pr130Xl-4R]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Pride
- Colour - Red
- Max-speed - 12.4kph
- No-of-wheels - 4
- Scooter-size - Medium
- Swl - 158kg
- Turning-radius - 167cm
- Weight - 101.2kg
The Pathrider® 130 XL features a powerful drivetrain and large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic wheels to handle rugged outdoor terrain. Luxury touches like a wraparound easy drive tiller, low-profile non-marking tyres, seat post suspension for a smoother ride and an LED kerb light blend seamlessly giving the Pathrider 130 XL a sleek, sporty style.
- Large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic tyres for excellent outdoor performance
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle- adjustable, dual bulb lower headlight
- Seat post suspension for a smoother ride
- Easy drive tiller with wraparound handles
- Front basket standard
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Rear view mirror standard
- Rear basket
- Safety flag
- Walker holder
- Durable weather cover
- Weight capacity: 158.75 kg (350 lbs.)
- Maximum speed 1: Up to 12.4 km/h (7.7 mph)
- Ground clearance 2: 11.4 cm (4.5”)
- Turning radius 2: 167.6 cm (66”)
- Overall length 2: 135.9 cm (53.5”)
- Overall width 2: 63.5 cm (25”)
- Front tyres: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Rear tyres: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Seat-to-deck: 46 cm (18”)
- Seat-to-ground: 63 cm - 67 cm (25” - 26”)
- Suspension: Front & rear
- Range per charge 1,4: Up to 24.99 km (15.53 miles)
- Maximum obstacle climbing ability: 12 cm (4.72”)
- Total weight without batteries 2,5: 101.1 kg (223 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece when disassembled: 42.9 kg (94.5 lbs.) (front section)
- Standard seating
- Type: CRS Deluxe
- Weight: 22.5 kg (49.5 lbs.)
- Material: Black Vinyl
- width - 45 cm (18”) (overall width)
- depth - 45 cm (18”) (effective depth)
- height - 47.6 cm (18.75”)
- Drive system: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Dual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery requirements 3: Two 12-volt, deep cycle
- Size: 55 AH (standard)
- Weight 6: 55 AH: 16.6 kg (36.5 lbs.) each
- Battery charger: 5-amp, off-board
- Warranty: 2-year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%. 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Includes standard seat. 6 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. NOTE: This product conforms to all applicable ANSI/RESNA testing requirements and ISO 7176 series EN12184 standards. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.