Scooter Pathrider 10 4 Blue [Pr10-4B]
The Pathrider 10 4 wheels is a sleek and sporty scooter. Delivers high performance operation, puncture-proof tyres and wraparound easy drive tiller.
The Pathrider 10 also features an auto-connection front to rear harness and long-lasting LED headlights.
Battery requirements: Two 12 volt, deep cycle. Size: 35 AH (standard). Battery charger: 3-amp, off-board. Front and Rear Tyre Size: 9cm x 25cm.
- High performance operation
- Feather-touch disassembly for ultimate quick transportation
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, low profile, non-scuffing, puncture-proof tyres
- The LED battery reader is back-lit for increased accuracy and visibility in any setting
- High-intensity LED headlight
- The lightweight, molded plastic seat comes with viscoelastic foam inserts to increase comfort
- With pinchless hinges and a rotating seat
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- Battery x2: 35Ah
- Charger Capacity: 3A
- Max Speed: 8km/h
- Max User Weight: 159kg
- Optional Battery x2: 40Ah
- Overall Length: 1190mm
- Overall Width: 565mm
- Product Weight: 93kg
- Range: 40km
- Seat Depth: 430mm
- Seat Width: 460mm
- Total Weight Without Battery: 63kg
- Turning Radius: 1575mm
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.