Scooter Merits Regal 344A Wide Seat Red [S344A-Ds-Ar]
The Merits Regal XL is the wide seat version (Regal 334 DS).
The Merits Regal 344A is a workhorse and is designed with thoughtfulness and professional quality. This scooter employs the loop handlebar system for ease of operation.
Large ground clearance, separate emergency braking and a comfortable seat means Merits are thinking about you. This scooter has adjustable suspension giving the rider more control and comfort. The very large motor and batteries make a great effect on the top speed and range of this scooter.
A small addition to this Merits Regal 334A is the 12 volt socket for a phone or GPS , not an option on many scooters. Sometimes a rider makes a turn under full power, this can be dangerous. Merits have addressed this problem by building in a half speed safety sensor which operates automatically when turning, to provide extra safety. Also has a Low Speed setting for when you are in busy areas and Shopping Centres.
** Batteries sold separately.
- Loop handle bars
- 4 wheel adjustable suspension
- large 14″ wheels for better ground clearance
- larger 4 pole motor which is great for climbing steep hills and driveways
- Built in fast turn safety sensor
- New improved fully adjustable leather feel single seat
- Separate emergency braking system
- Easy to access 12 volt socket for Phone or GPS
- the XL version of this scooter is the Regal 344DS, it has a large bariatric type seat
- Max speed: 12 Kph
- Range: 40-50 Km
- Turn radius: 1670 mm
- Ground clearance: 100 mm
- Motor: DC 24V 650 W / 2200 W (max)
- Controller: Rhino 160A
- Battery: 12 V 60-80 AH x 2 pcs
- Charger: 8 Amp off board
- Gradient: 10 degrees
- Wheel diameter: 356 mm / 14″
- Brake: Regenerative Electromagnetic