Scooter Jazzy Zero Turn [Jazzy-Zts]
- Brand - Jazzy
- Ground-clearance - 8.89cm
- Max-speed - 6.43kph
- Model - Jazzy Zero Turn
- No-of-wheels - 4
- Scooter-size - Small
- Size - Small
- Swl - 136kg
- Turning-radius - 97.15cm
- Tyre size_f&r - 7" x 9"
- Tyre-size - 7" x 9"
- Weight - 54.4kg (with battery)
- Width - 50cm
- Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.