Scooter Go-Go Lx 4 With Cts Suspension [Gogolx4]
- Brand - Pride
- Colour - Red
- Ground-clearance - 3.8cm
- Max-speed - 6.4kph
- Model - GoGo LX 4
- No-of-wheels - 4
- Overall-width - 52cm
- Scooter-size - Small
- Swl - 136kg
- Turning-radius - 116.2cm
- Type - Portable
- Tyre size_f&r - 17cm X 20cm
- Tyre-size - 17cm X 20cm
- Weight - 39.6kg
The Go-Go® LX with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) brings a whole new level of comfort and performance to travel mobility scooters.
Pride’s industry first CTS technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains.
The Go-Go LX with CTS offers a 300 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range up to 10.5 miles and a maximum speed of 4.4 mph.
Standard features include feather-touch disassembly - which easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage, wraparound delta tiller with charger port, non-scuffing black tires, LED headlight and front basket. Optional color shrouds available.
- CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Max. weight capacity 136 kg (300 lbs.)
- Maximum speed 1 Up to 6.4 km/h (4 mph)
- Ground clearance 2 3.8 cm (1.5”) at motor
- Turning radius 2 116.2 cm (44.75”)
- Overall length 2 104.1 cm (41”)
- Overall width 2 52.1 cm (20.5”)
- Front 5 cm x 17.8 cm (2” x 7”) solid
- Rear 6.35 cm x 20.3 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
- Anti-tips Rear
- Standard seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Drivetrain 24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle
- Dual braking system Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery charger Off-board
- Per-charge range 1,4 Up to 16.9 km (10.5 miles)
- Battery requirements 3 (2) 12V deep-cycle (standard)
- Compatible batteries 17 AH
- Batteries (2 required) 6 17 AH (13.8 kg (30.4 lbs.) battery pack)
- Weight w/o battery pack 39.6 kg (87.4 lbs.)
- Heaviest piece 16.6 kg (36.6 lbs.) (front section)
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition. This specification can be subject
to a variance of (+ or -) 10% - 5%.
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RENSA, WC Vol 2, Section 4, and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery
specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Includes standard seat.
6 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There are many thing to consider when choosing a mobility scooter. The six points to take into account below will assist in the process of choosing the right scooter based on your needs.
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? TIP: There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? TIP: For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? TIP: Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? TIP: Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? TIP: Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? TIP: Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.