S-Max Sella Swl 135Kg Stair Climbing Device With Integrated Seat 
A stair climber designed to be truly transportable, safe and comfortable which has proved its worth in a wide range of circumstances including rheumatism, arthritis, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, stroke, spina bifida, parkinsons, MND, multiple sclerosis, spinal injury, amputee and for senior citizens.
The Multifunctional S-Max Sella
The S-Max Sella will accommodate both adult and paediatric passengers on the most challenging of stairways, and through the use of its range of accessories, will manage passengers who can transfer, or who cannot.
Key Facts to consider with the S-Max SELLA
- Stairways often represent a great barrier to people with reduced mobility.
- The S-Max SELLA Stairclimber solves this problem effortlessly and elegantly. This portable stair lift makes you mobile everywhere and at all times.
- S-Max SELLA works on virtually all stair types including spiral stairs, narrow stairs, inside the home and outside and is particularly manoeuvrable and comfortable since the seat is integral.
- For ease of transportation and portability you can fold up or disassemble the SELLA easily to fit in virtually all cars.
- Folding means little space is taken up in the home.
- The AAT SELLA Stairclimber is uniquely able to manage both directly seated passengers and those unable to transfer from their wheelchair (please see video below).
- For Social Services, occupational therapists and other professional purchasers the SELLA provides a unique, cost effective combination of flexibility of purpose, ability to function on the narrowest stairways and portability ensuring optimum effectiveness for future re-issues.
- Brand - AAT
- Condition - After Stroke Care
- Condition - Arthritis
- Condition - MND
- Condition - Parkinson
- Swl - 135kg