Repose Foot Protector Plus With Pump [Rap48050]
Repose Foot Protector Plus With Pump [Rap48050] is an unique product designed specifically to minimise the risk of pressure damage to heels. A significant proportion of pressure ulcers occur on the heels due to a combination of pressure and friction/shear. Whilst support surfaces assist in reducing pressure, only a specific device such as the Repose Foot Protector Plus can ensure that pressure on the foot is relieved totally.
The Foot Protector Plus brings together a host of new unique features which meet all pressure area care requirement’s along with infection control and least but not last patient needs. Designed to meet the needs of clinicians & patients the Foot Protector Plus offers superior PAC and optimal positioning.
Incorporating Magnaffix technology which offers a unique patented multi adjustable strap fastened with a magnetic fixing system, along with a unique built in air cell creating a protective barrier between the fixation magnets and the patient skin surface.
Key Features & Benefits
- Clinically and highly cost effective
- 6 way stretch fabric provides maximum patient comfort.
- Patient is supported in a single cell cushion of air
- Soft and smooth support surface minimises friction reducing shear forces
- Minimises deformation of underlying tissue
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Durable and reusable
- Easy set up and storage
- No electrical requirement
- Maintenance free
- No undulating movement
- Contents : 2 x Repose Foot Protector Plus (Pair) and 1 pump
- Dimensions – L 380mm x W 200mm x H 180mm
- Max patient weight – 139kg
- Weight: 1 Kg
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
LIMITATIONS FOR USE
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
This product contains magnets please keep away from active devices such as implanted pacemakers.
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children due to risk of suffocation or entrapment. Keep away from pets.
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.