Pride Quantum Q6 Edge Hd Power Drive Wheelchair Swl 181Kg
- Power Base Accessories
- Compatible Seating
- Compatible Electronics
- ✓ MASS Range
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
With features like standard 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design and ATX Suspension, the Q6 Edge® HD is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 Edge HD accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 HD Power Positioning Systems
- Available with Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System, which offers Bluetooth® access to computer, tablet and phone functions
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- 400 lbs. weight capacity iLevel® option enables up to 10” of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Optional iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology® enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Optional LED fender lights (standard with iLevel)
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved occupied transit kit option on Synergy® seating
LED fender lights
Optional LED fender lights (standard with iLevel) offer great benefits and features for increased visibility. With lighting mounted to the fender, above the drive tire on each side of the power wheelchair, fender lights help ensure that you can see and be seen.
- Slim-line fender integration for ultimate compactness and durability
- Ultra-bright, long-life LEDs allow optimal user visibility at night
- White front lighting and red rear tail lighting
- Positioning of lights increases pedestrian visibility from a wide range of angles
Drive Wheel Accent Colors
- Match your base, back, and controller shrouds or choose a different color for a unique look.
- Available in all color options.
Power Adjustable Seat Lift with iLevel®
iLevel improves access to one's environment and enhances social interaction by allowing operation of the power chair with the seat elevated (up to 10 inches) while at walking speed (at 4.5 mph).
TRU-Balance® 3 HD Power Positioning Systems
TRU-Balance® 3 HD Power Positioning Systems offer the same quality and performance as TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems, but with increased weight capacities and expanded seating sizes. iLevel® 10” power adjustable seat lift is available with a 400 lbs. weight capacity on the Q6 Edge® HD Power Chair.
Contoured seating is the standard seating option on Quantum Power Chairs. Contoured seating features a black vinyl Captain's seat with options consisting of a high back or medium back, solid seat pan, limited recline, and depth adjustability. It is selected when special positioning is not required.
The Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System from Quantum Rehab® is like no other power wheelchair electronics system. Designed from clinician and consumer feedback, Q-Logic 3 is user-friendly and highly customizable. This adaptable, expandable control system can increase and maximize independence.
The Q-Logic 2 Drive Control System by Quantum Rehab® features programming and customization options for a smooth ride. The Q-Logic Series creates an adaptable, expandable control system that serves even the most complex needs while delivering a host of exclusive features.
The NE+ is a non-expandable rehab electronic controller that offers 2-actuator control for TRU-Balance® Power Positioning Systems and a standard 1/8" auxiliary port for adaptive switches.
The NE is a non-expandable rehab electronic controller that delivers simplicity without limiting features, and is for use with power chairs without power seating options.
|Model||Q6 Edge HD|
|Drive Wheels||14" run flat
Optional: 14" Pneumatic, 14" Knobby
Front: 6" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
|Maximum Speed4||Up to 4.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3" (frame center)|
|Overall Length||35.6" without foot riggings|
TRU-Balance® 3 HD
Synergy®/Static: W: 20-32" D: 20-28"
Power Tilt: W: 20-32" D: 20-25"
Lift & Tilt: W: 20-24" D: 20-25"
TRU-Balance® 3 HD
Power Tilt8: 18.5-20.5"
Lift & Tilt8: 17.75-19.75"
|Battery Size6||Group 24|
|Battery Weight14||52 lbs.|
|Available Electronics12||75A Q-Logic 2 NE
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
120A Q-Logic 3 EX
|Battery Charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor Packages||4-Pole 4.7 mph1|
|Weight Capacity7||450 lbs.15, 16|
|Base Weight||143.5 lbs.|
4 Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Without front riggings
6 Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
7 Weight capacity is dictated by the selection of seating.
8 All measurements +/- 1/8" with 18" x 18" seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add 3/8" with pneumatic tires). Depths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for details. Limited measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
10 Maximum dimensions of the Manual Recline vary by power base and seating system. Call for details.
12 All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls
14 Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on manufacturer.
15 Weight capacity is reduced to 400 lbs. with the iLevel® power adjustable seat height.
16 A minimum seating size of 20" x 20" is required with iLevel®. iLevel maximum seating size is 24" x 25".
16 Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.