Power Wheelchair Quantum Q6 Edge Z [Edge Z]
- Compatible Seating
- Compatible Electronics
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Optional iLevel® enables up to 12\" of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 4.5 mph)
- iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology™ enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Available with Accu-Trac Advanced Tracking Technology
- Standard switch-operated LED fender lights
Power Adjustable Seat Lift with iLevel®
iLevel improves access to one's environment and enhances social interaction by allowing operation of the power chair with the seat fully elevated while at walking speed (up to 4.5 mph).
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems feature an innovative design that maximizes functional independence while providing an appealing look and feel. TRU-Balance 3 has the ability for quick and easy fine-tuning adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and positioning. Optional 12\" iLevel® power adjustable seat height is available.
Synergy® Seating System
The Synergy Seating System offers a clean, streamlined appearance and unparalleled ease of adjustment.
Contoured seating is the standard seating option on Quantum Power Chairs. Contoured seating features a black vinyl Captain's seat with options consisting of a high back or medium back, solid seat pan, limited recline, and depth adjustability. It is selected when special positioning is not required.
The Q-Logic 2 Drive Control System by Quantum Rehab® features programming and customization options for a smooth ride. The Q-Logic Series creates an adaptable, expandable control system that serves even the most complex needs while delivering a host of exclusive features.
The NE+ is a non-expandable rehab electronic controller that offers 2-actuator control for TRU-Balance® Power Positioning Systems and a standard 1/8\" auxiliary port for adaptive switches.
Model Q6 Edge Z
- Drive Wheels - 14\" run flat;
- Optional: 14\" Pneumatic, 14\" Knobby
- Caster Wheels Front: 6\" Solid
- Rear: 6\" Solid
- Maximum Speed 4 Standard: Up to 6 mph
- Optional: Up to 8 mph
- Ground Clearance 3\" at base frame
- Turning Radius 5 - 19.75\"
- Overall Length - 44.4\" with front riggings
- 35.6\" without front riggings
- Base Width 26.25\"
- Seating Sizes TRU-Balance® 3
- High-Back: W: 16-24\" D: 16-24\"
- Synergy®: W: 10-24\" D: 10-24\"
- Static: W: 12-24\" D: 12-24\"
- Power Tilt: W: 12-24\" D: 14-24\"
- Lift: W: 12-24\" D: 12-24\"
- Seat-to-Floor Heights 16 TRU-Balance® 3
- Synergy®/Static8: 16.5-18.5\"
- Power Tilt 8: 18.125-20.125\"
- Lift & Tilt 8: 19.75-21.375\"
- Manual Recline 10 - Yes
- Battery Size 6 - Group 24
- Battery Weight 14 - 52 lbs. each
- Available Electronics12 75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
- 100A Q-Logic 2 EX
- Battery Charger 8A Off-board
- Motor Packages 4-pole Mid-Wheel 6®
- Weight Capacity 7 - 300 lbs.
- Base Weight 143.5 lbs. (without batteries)
4 Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Without front riggings
6 Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
8 All measurements +/- 1/8\" with 18\" x 18\" seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add 3/8\" with pneumatic tires). Depths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for details. Limited measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
12 All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls
14 Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on manufacturer.
16 Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded.