Power Wheelchair Quantum 4Front [4Front]
- CASE (Caster Angle Sensor Encoder) technology
- Unmatched driving performance and ride quality
- Advanced stability for smooth obstacle transitions
- Superior, automotive-grade SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension)
- Q-Logic 3 EX Advanced Drive Controls
- LED front and rear fender lights
- Quiet ride technology
- Available with WC19 crash-test approved, occupied transit option with all configurations
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems
TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems feature an innovative design that maximizes functional independence while providing an appealing look and feel. TRU-Balance 3 has the ability for quick and easy fine-tuning adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and positioning. Optional 10\" of safe seat elevation is offered on the 4Front®.
Contoured seating is the standard seating option on Quantum Power Chairs. Contoured seating features a black vinyl Captain's seat with options consisting of a high back or medium back, solid seat pan, limited recline, and depth adjustability. It is selected when special positioning is not required.
The Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System from Quantum Rehab® is like no other power wheelchair electronics system. Designed from clinician and consumer feedback, Q-Logic 3 is user-friendly and highly customizable. This adaptable, expandable control system can increase and maximize independence.
- Drive Wheels - 14\" flat free
- Optional: 14\" Pneumatic, 14\" Knobby
- Caster Wheels Rear: 9\" flat free
- Anti-Tip Wheels Front: 4\"
- Maximum Speed 4 - Up to 6 mph
- Ground Clearance - 3\" (motor pivot)
- Turning Radius 5 - 24.5\"
- Overall Length 40\"
- Base Width 24\"
- Seating Sizes TRU-Balance® 3
- Synergy®/Static: W: 12-22\" D: 12-22\"
- Power Tilt: W: 12-22\" D: 12-22\"
- Lift & Tilt: W: 12-22\" D: 12-22\"
- Seat-to-Floor Heights 16 TRU-Balance® 3
- Synergy®/Static 8: 15.25-17.25\"
- Power Tilt 8: 17.5-19.5\"
- Lift & Tilt 8: 17.75-19.75\"
- Manual Recline10 - Yes
- Battery Size 6 - Group 24 or Group 34
- Battery Weight 14
- Group 24: 51.5 lbs.
- Group 34: 38.5 lbs.
- Available Electronics 12 - 120A Q-Logic 3 EX
- Battery Charger - 8A Off-board
- Motor Packages Two-pole, front-wheel drive
- Weight Capacity 7 - 300 lbs.
- Base Weight 140 lbs.
- Medicare Code Coverage Group 3:
- Standard (K0848/K0849)
- Single Power (K0856)
- Multiple Power (K0861)
4 Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Without front riggings
6 Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
7 Weight capacity is dictated by the selection of seating.
8 All measurements +/- 1/8\" with 18\" x 18\" seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add 3/8\" with pneumatic tires). Depths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for details. Limited measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
12 All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls
14 Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on manufacturer.
16 Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded. Due to the 4Front’s suspension system, seat-to-floor heights are approximately 0.25” lower when the unit is loaded.
*NOTICE: Assessment by a health professional is required for this equipment.
- Brand - Pride
- Model - 4Front
- Model - TRU Balance3 Power
- Size - Scripted Equipment
- Swl - 136kg
- Type - Scripted Equipment