Platypus Mobile Pool Bariatric Wheelchair W/lap Belt [Poolchairbariatric]
- Swl - 200kg
The Platypus Pool and Wet Area Chair, designed and manufactured in Australia by Para Mobility, is a lightweight, rustproof, self-propelled wheel chair designed to be fully immersed in salt, chlorinated or fresh water.
It is lightweight and made from quality furniture grade PVC, which will not absorb the heat if left out in the sun, while the strong open weave fabric allows passage of air and water.
The chair has solid tyres and is ideal for leisure centres, hydrotherapy pools, showering and outdoor environments. The Platypus Pool and Wet Area Chair has been designed for comfort, safety and practicality, and is easily and safely self-propelled. The wheels are also equipped with brakes on each side for added safety..
- Rounded surfaces which improve comfort and reduce skin tears
- 600mm rear wheels
- User operated brakes
- Swing away arms for side transfer
- Folding footrest for front entry
- High quality stainless steel castors
- Strong PVC construction (does not get hot)
- The strong open weave fabric allows a flow of air or water
- Easy to dry and clean
- Lightweight frame avoiding carer injuries
- Seat height 53cm
- Seat width 48cm (std) / 54cm (Bariatric)
- Chair height 100cm
- Chair width 70cm (std) / 77cm (Bariatric)
- Chair length 80cm
- Seat Depth 47cm
- Back Rest Height 47cm
- Weight 15kgs
- SWL 120kg(std) / 200kg (Bariatric)
- Can be customised on request
- Child adaptor
- Lap Belt
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.