Permobil M3 Corpus Mid Wheel Drive Power Chair [I107724-99-0]
- Feel the Difference
- 3.2mph @ 12″ of Seat Elevation w/Full Suspension
- Inspired Details
- Reach for More
- Technical Information
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
Conquer your day with a suspension meticulously engineered to help you maintain better positioning, feel more secure, and reduce driving fatigue. The precision engineering of the M3 Corpus helps ensure improved drive performance and a more consistent driving experience for all users. This is especially true at low speeds, in tight areas, or while using a variety of alternative drive controls. The world is at your fingertips as you explore your environment with the M3 Corpus’ unrivaled 12″ of seat elevation and 20º ActiveReach Technology all without sacrificing comfort because the M3 maintains full suspension at ANY elevation, seating position or driving speed. Truly making it one of the world’s most capable Mid Wheel Drive power chairs.
Experience unsurpassed stability and comfort from our unique suspension geometry and linear spring design that is paired with our patent pending FlexLink™ Suspension for advanced vibration reduction.
Innovative combination of swing arms, spring design and FlexLink™ Suspension enables the M3 to achieve full suspension at ANY elevation, seating position or driving speed so that you never have to sacrifice comfort for function.
An improved 7” caster design and adjustment-free flutter dampening device means you will move more confidently at low speeds, in tight areas, or even while using a variety of alternative drive controls. You can now turn the way you want with full caster clearance even at 90º leg rest position.
Your world isn’t one dimensional. Your seat elevator shouldn’t be either. ActiveReach™ technology is the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment. By combining 12” of seat elevation and Corpus seating functions, Permobil’s ActiveReach™ technology enables you with up to 20º of forward tilt. This can be used for reaching beyond obstructions, into high cabinets, or even assist in transfers. Truly putting your world within reach.
- Maximum User Weight - 300 lbs
- Maximum Speed - 6 mph
- Range - 13 mi*
- Base Width - 24\"
- Base Length - 35.5\"
- Minimum Turning Radius - 20.5”
- Ground Clearance - 3”
- Recommended Battery Type - Group 34, Group 24
- Weight Including Batteries - 385 lbs (Gr 34), 405 lbs (Gr 24)
- Drive Electronics - R-Net 120A
- Seat-to-Floor Height - 17.5”, 18.5”, 19.5”
- Optional Seat Elevator -12”
- Tilt Options - 0° – 50° Posterior 5º, 10° & 20° Anterior
- Recline Options - 85° – 120° (manual), 85° – 180° (power)
- Legrest Angle - 85° – 170°
- Backrest Height - 20”, 23” – 28” (by 1” incr.)
- Seat Depth - 14” – 22” (by 1” incr.)
- Seat Width - 17” – 23” (by 2” incr.)
- Armrest Pad Lengths - 10”, 13”, 16”, 18”