Pedal Exerciser With Digital Display [Vp159Ra]
Robust, compact mini cycle exerciser that can help to improve circulation and muscle strength; ideal for those keen to exercise from the comfort of their own home. It can be used to exercise legs from a seated position, lying down, or even on a table for arm exercises. Featuring a digital counter that measures calories burned, time, revolutions and strides per minute, the bike is perfectly designed for low impact exercise, helping to tone leg and arm muscles. With a lightweight, sleek and compact design, the exercise pedaler can easily be stored away when not in use. Minimal assembly required.
Ideal for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.
- Stylish folding compact design for easy storage.
- Useful inbuilt digital display screen to monitor progress
- Helps strengthen and tone legs and arms
- Minimal assembly required
- Battery included (AG13 button battery)
- Depth (mm): 235
- Height (mm): 375
- Width (mm): 495
- Product Dimensions (mm): 375x495x235
- Net weight (kg): 2.46
- Batteries: AG13 Button Battery(Included)
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm): 185x380x390
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 114.3
- Packing: Colour Box
- Size: 375x495x235
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
- Brand - Aidapt
- Condition - Osteoporosis
- Swl - 114kg
- Weight - 2.46kg