Ottobock Kimba Neo Outdoor Mobility Base Size 1 (Ka01)
- Additional functions
- Technical data
- ✓ MASS Range
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
For children aged 1 to 10 years who need more support, the Kimba Neo rehab buggy is the ideal solution. Adjustable frame suspension ensures a smoother ride and less vibration transfer to the child.
- Various high quality padding materials.
- The seat can be optimally adapted to the therapeutic goals of the child and is individually adjustable for almost every need.
- Thanks to a wide range of options and accessories, as well as numerous colour combinations, the Kimba Neo meets the demands of many users.
- The Kimba Neo has belt mounting points for transportation in a vehicle for transporting persons with reduced mobility (crash test according to ISO 7176-19 and ANSI/RESNA WC/19).
|Age Group||0-2 years,
|Approved for Car Transport||Yes|
|Max. user weight||40 kg|
|Max. load capacity||55 kg|
|Handle grip||710–1160 mm|
|Seat tilt||-10° to +35°|
|Type of activity||Sitting|
|Type of Wheelchair||Dependent|
|Model||Outdoor mobility base size 1 with seating unit size 1||Outdoor mobility base size 2 with seating unit size 2|
|Age||1–6 years||4–10 years|
|Folding size [LxWxH]||580 x 370 x 420 mm||590 x 430 x 580 mm|
|Min. folding size with seat facing forwards [L x Wx H]||900 x 600 x 530 mm||970 x 670 x 590 mm|
|Folding size without seating unit [LxWxH]||790 x 600 x 470 mm||790 x 670 x 470 mm|
|Overall width||600 mm||700 mm|
|Weight||7 kg||8.5 kg|
|Outdoor mobility base weight||10.5 kg||11.5 kg|
|Max. user weight||40 kg||40 kg|
|Max. load capacity||55 kg||55 kg|
|Rear wheel diameter||170/280 mm||170/280 mm|
|Backrest height||410–610 mm||560–700 mm|
|Backrest inclination||80° to 180°||80° to 180°|
|Seat width||200–300 mm||260–350 mm|
|Handle grip||710–1160 mm||710–1160 mm|
|Seat tilt||-10° to +35°||-10° to +35°|
|Seat depth with seat depth reduction from 140 mm||190–310 mm||240–400 mm|
|Lower leg length||190–310 mm||200–370 mm|
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.