Naturelle Latex Topper King Single [A105213100]
Naturelle Latex Topper King Single [A105213100] has just the right balance between softness and support, and the right amount of loft for proper spine alignment, our pure Latex Mattress Topper naturally conforms to the curvature of your body, easing pressure points and can dramatically reduce tossing and turning.
Natural latex continually adjusts and moulds to the shape of your body. It provides unsurpassed pressure relief to help eliminate pain and improve circulation. Our natural latex mattress topper is Designed to go on top of your current mattress to give your mattress a superior level of comfort.
- The natural choice for healthy sleeping
- The impressive comfort and resilience of natural latex in the convenient and affordable form of a latex mattress topper. Our Naturelle Natural Latex Mattress toppers are a safe and healthier alternative to synthetic memory foam toppers. Latex mattress toppers provide extra cushioning, luxurious comfort, and additional pressure-point relief to hips and shoulders for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
- Naturally healthy latex provides a luxurious sleep
- Anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant to alleviate allergies.
- Hypoallergenic, hygienic, and antibacterial.
- Optimal orthopaedic support (naturally conforming to body contours).
- Luxurious resilience and feel.
- Resistance to moisture and heat.
- Superior pressure relief that helps bring oxygen and nutrients to muscles.
- Provides anatomically correct support for your back.
- Features self-ventilating, pin-core design for dissipation of body heat.
- Non-temperature sensitive, so softness is not affected by fluctuating room temperatures.
- Sustains Australian and European health and environmental standards.
- Pure and Natural Latex from the Rubber tree
The Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper is easy to use, just lay your new mattress topper on top of your current mattress and it is ready to rest on. Your fitted sheet simply goes over both the latex mattress topper and the mattress, holding the mattress topper firmly in place. The the Latex Mattress Topper mattress pad does not slide around the bed as the natural density of latex gives the mattress topper substantial weight, more than enough to hold it in place whilst in bed!
The advantages of a dynamic Mattress Topper vs. a simple Pillowtop Pad sewn onto a mattress top
There are many advantages of using a Latex Mattress Topper rather than being stuck with a sewn on mattress pillow top pad on the top of your mattress.
Fitted sheets pull on easier over a Latex Mattress Topper.
Being able to remove the topper when rotating or moving the mattress makes your mattress easier to move with less weight to handle.
A Latex Mattress Topper is far closer to the height of a normal bed, whereas a sewn on pillow top can make your mattress too high to comfortably use.
A Latex Mattress Topper actively protects your mattress, enhancing the life span of any underlying mattress.
Latex Mattress Topper Insert: Do Not Immerse in water. Lightly dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not scrunch, stretch or twist when cleaning. Squeeze out moisture by pressing between towels. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
Latex Mattress Topper Cover: Hand Wash in warm water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry only
You may observe that there are small bubbles or half-moon or elongated indentations within the surface area of your Naturelle Latex Mattress Topper. These are called 'Air Traps'. This is quite normal and are simply a by-product of the moulding and curing process of this natural product. It occurs in all latex products, whether it be in latex mattress toppers, latex mattresses, latex pillows, latex pressure care cushions and all other therapeutic latex products. These visual imperfections are integral to the production of natural latex, and in no way affect the performance or longevity of this product. It is normal and is not a factory defect and does not constitute grounds for return. In fact, air traps actually help facilitate air circulation throughout the natural latex mattress topper, making it more hygienic and allowing the topper to naturally dissipate excess natural body heat throughout rest.
|King Single Size||200 x 107 x 5cm weight - 10.6 kg|
|Foam||Natural latex rubber|
|Cover||70% cotton / 30% polyester.|