Motomed Gracile12 [Mo 594.003]
Effective movement therapy for children with special needs
The pediatric model from RECK medical devices is the only motorized movement therapy device that fulfills the special needs of children. The MOTOmed has a narrow pedal distance of 12 cm enabling children and small adults to train in a physiological joint position. This may avoid an unnatural straining of hip and knee joints. The height adjustable foot shells can be adapted to the length of the legs for an ideal sitting position. The MOTOmed gracile12 grows along with your child.
The MOTOmed gracile12 is equipped with several safety features, such as SpasmControl and MovementProtector. This way, a safe daily movement therapy becomes possible even with physical limitations.
Besides the leg trainer, the MOTOmed gracile12 is available as a combination device for leg and arm-/upper body training. The MOTOmed arm-/upper body trainer can be swiveled in and swiveled out of the training area. The arm-/upper body training specifically strengthens the arm-, upper body-, shoulder and the auxiliary respiratory musculature.
MOTOmax - more fun during training
During active training, children can make the game character MOTOmax jump and collect points. If either legs or arms are engaged equally, the MOTOmax ''jumps for joy'' and rewards children with a smile.
Usability – simple operation
Users navigate intuitively the colour display (display diagonal 5,7 inch) at the MOTOmed, because each next possible operating step is lightened in “green”. Tactile (small increased), large keys make the operation more easily. The large representation of the training information ensures a well legibility.
- Leg trainer (Optional: arm/upper body trainer)
- Pediatric safety foot shells with pediatric leg guides
- Small distance of 12 cm between the inner rims of the foot shells
- Two-stage pedal radius adjustment (3.5 cm / 7.0 cm)
- Height adjustable pedal axle
- Handlebar adjustable in height and inclination
- Mobile with big castors (13cm diameter)
- All-metal construction, premium and stable
- additional stability by telescopic front stand
- MOTOmed SmoothDriveSystem with a gentle startup and rundown
- MovementProtector & SpasmControl
- Speed regulation from 0 to 60 rpm (passive)
- Regulation of motor power from 1 to 10
- Preset the therapy duration from 0 to 120 minutes
- automatic device self-test
- user-friendly operating panel with a color coded system and big, easy-feel buttons
- Language selection between 27 different languages
- Dimensions [leg arm/upper body trainer] (l × w × h cm) 60-88 × 55 × 99-114
- Dimensions [leg trainer] (l × w × h cm) 68-85 × 55 × 76-106
- Weight [leg/arm trainer] 33 kg
- Weight [leg trainer] 25 kg
- Classification Protection Class II/Type BF,
- Classification according to MPG IIA
- Maximum permissible user weight 90 kg
- Screen Size 5.7"
- recommended for facility use
- stable metal foot shell, coated with soft-PVC for infection control
- foot fixation by soft Velcro straps
- dimensions: 10 cm (w) x 21 cm (l)
- save hold of the feet, even with strong spasticity
- soft foam rollers fix the feet
- for a quick and independent insertion and removal of the feet