Mobile Shower Commode K-Care Tilt In Space 500Mm Seat [Ka115S50]
- Brand - Kcare Healthcare
- Condition - After Stroke Care
- Condition - After Surgery Care
- Condition - Arthritis
- Condition - MND
- Material - Steel
- Seat-depth - 43cm
- Seat-width - 50cm
- Style - Tilt
- Swl - 135kg
- Wheel-size - 5 inches
Designed to comfortably retain the occupant in a desirable seating position at all times, this K•Care Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 135 kg and a wider seat area of 500 W x 430 D mm.
It uses gas struts to smoothly and easily tilt the seat from 10 to 35 degrees from vertical. It has removable arms with padded arm rests, padded calf rests and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The extra high back rest has 9 flexible straps for head support and comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm locking castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre and secure when transferring.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, shower-proof gas struts and water resistant castors.
- Extra high strap back rest for improved comfort and safety plus easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Padded calf rests for improved support
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Gas strut tilt mechanism for smooth and easy tilting
SEAT - *Seat sold separately.
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||135 kg|
|Length (including Foot Rests)||1070 mm|
|Back Rest Height||875 mm|
|Seat Width||500 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Seat Height (at front)||580 mm|
|Tilt Range||10-35 deg|
|Front Castors||125 mm diameter, locking|
|Rear Castors||125 mm diameter, locking|
|Back Rest||PVC straps|
|Arm Rests||Vinyl upholstery|
|Calf Rests||Vinyl upholstery|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.