Metron Ausband Exercise Band 4Ft Lengh Black [Tha-Metband4Blk]
Use of Metron Ausbands can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
A typical program will include:
- A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- 99.9% latex allergen free
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Length: 1.2m
COLOUR - WEIGHT:
- Tan - X Light
- Yellow - Light
- Red - Medium
- Green - Firm
- Blue - X Firm
- Black - XX Firm
- Silver - XXX Firm
This item is in the DVA approved range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.