Mattress Icare Visco Ic25 Soft King Single [Icxlks]
Mattress Icare Visco Ic25 Soft King Single [Icxlks] is for clients who like a soft mattress, or who spend a long time in bed. The feel of the IC25 Mattress is best suited to aged or petite patients. The IC25 Mattresses have almost no partner disturbance or roll together.
The IC25 mattress features the ActiveX™ 84 material is the main comfort layer in this mattress. ActiveX™ is a high grade of elastic type foam which is responsive to temperature around inflamed areas. ActiveX™ will become softer as it becomes warmer. So around a pressure point it will always soften and allow the blood to circulate freely.
Solid Support Foam Base
XP Support foam is a high-density foam that is used in the bottom layer of the IC25. XP Support foam is an open cell material that breaths to allow air circulation but is high density to prevent bottoming out. This material will easily contour to any profiling bed.
Temperature Regulating Cover
The IC25 cover is made with the new Bluetec cooling fabric. This is all way stretch fabric to conform with body and mattress contour. It is under woven with a cooling yarn to regulate body temperature.
Ventilated Base Fabric
Vant fabric is a three-dimensional polypropylene material that has high air permeability and is anti-bacterial. We use this on the side wall of the IC25 mattress covers to greatly increase air movement.
Medical Covers Available
Zerotec fabric is a medical barrier fabric that’s has high elasticity in every direction which reduces shear on pressure redistribution surfaces. It is waterproof and wipeable but has microporous breathable properties. This cover has welded seams and waterfall flaps for fluid control.
- No turn design reducing manual handling
- Anticrease XP base to allow easy contour for any profiling bed
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical Cover MVTR (g/24h·m2): 1635.0 Average
- Medical Cover BS7175: Crib 5
- Waterlow ≤20
- Immersion Rating: High
- Envelopment Score: 4/5
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
- 225mm Mattress Depth
- Mattress Size: 2030 x 1070
- SWL Minimum 30kg / SWL Maximum 200kg