Lift Chair Topform Ashley Bariatric Large Tall [Ashleybariatric-Lt]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Back-height - 73cm
- Bariatric - Yes
- Brand - Topform
- Seat-depth - 56cm
- Swl - 230kg
The Topform Ashley Bariatric Lift Chair is an electrically operated lift / recline chair with reclining backrest, elevating leg rest and stand up function.
Suitable for larger users, the chairs is fully upholstered and padded, with a wooden and steel frame.
Other features include heavy duty, no-sag springs, three pillowed back, large side pockets and hand-held, soft touch push button control.
- Backrest Height: 700mm
- Floor To Seat Height: 480mm
- Max User Weight: 170kg
- Overall Width: 1000mm
- Seat Depth: 530mm
- Seat Width: 670mm
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?