Lift Chair Topform Ashley 1 Motor Tall [Ashley - Tall 1M]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Topform
- Model - Topform 1 Motor
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Size - Tall
- Swl - 120kg
The Topform Ashley Lift Chair is a luxury recliner chair designed with great features including a Tasmanian Oak frame, high density foam padded seat and backrest with 3 separate padded horizontal cushions. Includes full length, fully padded and upholstered armrests.
Available in a range of sizes and fabric colours. Also available in a dual motor option which allows independent operation of the footrest and the backrest and a full recline position.
|Overall Width||830 mm|
|Overall Height||1230 mm|
|Seat Width||540 mm|
|Seat Depth||530 mm|
|Back Rest Height||740 mm|
|Max Seat Height||540 mm|
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?