Lift Chair Pride C6 Dual Motor Oatmeal Fabric [C6O]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Pride
- Colour - Oatmeal
- Motor-type - Dual Motor
- Seat-depth - 53cm
- Seat-width - 56cm
- Swl - 136kg
The C6 Pride Lift Chairs are designed to be the ultimate in lift chair comfort, style and performance. The state-of-the-art lift system utilised in Pride Lift Chairs will recline you further back than any other lift chair. Additionally, Pride Lift Chairs are equipped with an emergency battery back-up system should the power fail in your home.
Infinite-position, medium to large chaise lounger with fully removable upholstery components and dual motors which enable independent recline/footrest function. Now also available in Pride's Custom Fabric selections range - even more beautiful fabrics to suit your individual taste and suit any decor!
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?