Lift Chair Pride C5 Single Motor [C5]
3-position, medium to large chaise lounger with fully removable upholstery components. Now also available in Pride's Custom Fabric selections range - even more beautiful fabrics to suit your individual taste and suit any decor!
The C5 three-position lift chair is the first lift chair of its kind. All steel frame construction provides enhanced strength and durability while allowing the C5 a level of customisation never seen before. All upholstery components are fully removable while adjustable seat-to-floor height and seat depth provide a true custom fit. These features come together, bringing you lasting comfort and style.
- Floor To Seat Height: 460mm
- Max Backrest Height: 710mm
- Max User Weight: 170kg
- Min Backrest Height: 660mm
- Overall Width: 840mm
- Max Seat Depth: 510mm
- Min Seat Depth : 460mm
- Seat Width: 560mm
// Resources for Prescribers
- To download the equipment order and trail forms go to \"Downloadable forms\" on the home page or Click Here.
Downloadable Information Sheet
If this is an equipment you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us a message here.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Pride
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Seat-width - 56cm
- Swl - 170kg